By Christina Cordle
It cannot be denied that life coaching has become popular nowadays due to its efficacy in helping people achieve their objectives and goals in life. If you are one of the professional coaches in the market, how can you market your services effectively? Are there ways where you can have an edge over rivals? Below are marketing suggestions to market your coaching services.
With the stiff competition among life coaches, some coaches find it hard to obtain clients. To have an edge over rivals, it is best to use the latest marketing tools. If professional marketers use the Internet in marketing their products and services, then you can also use it to market your coaching services. This article highlights online marketing strategies to bring more clients to your business.
Below are the latest marketing strategies used by professional marketers to attract more clients:
1. Article writing – As the name implies, you can write several articles which aim in boosting traffic to your website. You can focus on topics which you think your customers and computer users would be interested in reading. Most often, life coaches outsource a professional content writer to do the writing on their behalf. By writing life coaching articles and submitting them to article directories, you can get more traffic for your coaching business.
2. Blogging – As the name implies, you can create blogs about life coaching. Like article writing, these blogs can also help your business in attracting more traffic to your life coaching website. These blogs can also be used in acquiring traffic from social networking sites and search engines like Google and Bing.
3. Search engine optimization (SEO) – It is somewhat similar to article writing, but the articles written contain several keywords to optimize your ranking in search engines and to boost your webpage. It can also boost traffic to your life coaching website. You can also hire a professional SEO writer to do the task on your behalf.
4. Social network sites – It cannot be denied that social networking sites are on the rise nowadays, thus plenty of companies use them as another method of attracting additional customers and creating traffic to their websites. You can post videos, articles and blogs in variety of online social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can also use social media to keep in touch and connect with your loyal patrons and prospective clients. Remember that millions of individuals get connected and use online social media networks everyday.
5. Link building – It is another way to boost traffic to your site. To build your customer list, you can invite people, connect with them, share ideas and build harmonious relationship with them. With this method, you can inform them of your latest services, perks and promos.
6. Short Messaging Services (SMS) – Like the computers, the cellular phone is another tool widely used by individuals nowadays. The good thing about this method is that you can send a message to possible customers in just a span of seconds. You can also reach them even if they are far away and/or offline.
Choose from the latest marketing trends mentioned beforehand and witness how these methods can boost your customer niche.
About the Author: Christina Cordle enjoys writing for Coachestrainingblog which is an online resource on
life coach salary
life coaching articles
as well as other related subjects.